Cultivation Technology Expert
- Graduated at Fujian Normal University
- Major in Biotechnology
- Currently works in Cultivation Department of Trinog Greenhouse
- Successfully trained customers in cold, subtropical and tropical regions, rich experience across different climatic conditions
- Over 10 years’ experience on soilless cultivation guidance
- Learning from agronomists and experts from Holland and Israel,Egypt, Australia
- Cooperating with Fujian Academy of Agricultural Sciences, Xiamen University, Fujian Agriculture and Forestry University, etc.
- Assigned to domestic and foreign farms for cultivation management and technical guidance for many times,e.g Solar Farm(Hunan), Vertical Farming(Singapore), Vegetable And Fruit Planting Project(Bengal), Vegetable Garden(Nigeria).
- Expertise on soilless cultivating vegetables and fruits, especially tomatoes, cucumbers, sweet peppers, strawberries and lettuces, etc.
Watermelon Transplanting: https://youtu.be/fp73nbAjdVU
Lettuce Transplanting: https://youtu.be/vLv-zuTwPNE